This one I made under 30 min! while cooking, I managed to arrange work stuff, getting dressed and send some e-mails in between. After I was done, this little one went to a tupperware (sad I know), but the flavor was never compromised.
- Baby carrots & peas
- 2 Potatoes
- Tilapia (one slice)
- Salt, Peper, Oregano
- 1 small cup of Flour
- Boil the carrots & peas in salted water for 15 min.
- Once you throow everything in it, you will have time to cut the potatoes, give them some nice seasoing with oregano, salt and pepper, before you put it into the oven for 20 min. Rememeber, the smaller the cuts are, the faster they will cook.
- Before seting into the frying pan, make sure to cover your Tilapia with the flour, this will give it a nice crips afterwards!
- Fry it for 5 min per side.
- Take the baby carrots and peas out. Use a colander!
- Serve everything together and run 🙂