Remember those lasagna squares you probably have way back in your kitchen gabinet?
- 4 Lasagna squares
- 2 slices of sweet ham
- 2 slices of gouda cheese
- Tomato paste sauce
- Pepperoncino spice, salt and pepper
- Boil the squares for about 5 min or until your taste, but make sure they don’t over cook!
- Once ready, put the tomato sauce on top of each.
- Put ham and cheese (or however you prefer, combined is good too).
- This might be tricky, roll each one separatedly, until you get the shape like in the picture.
- Add seasoning before getting it into the oven.
- heat it in the over for about 15 minutes.