Sunday it is! Doesn’t mean you can’t save time to either go out and have fun or just be a couch potato. Either way, here’s another for you, an easy one as usual.
- 1 cup of basmati rice (can be othe rice that you might like a bit more)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tea spoon or salt
- Pepper & any othe spice (herbs) you might enjoy more
- Green pepper
- 1 slice of onion
- 3 dry mushrooms
- 1 tea spoon of butter (yes that’s right, a bit cold)
- Add the rice and water into a pot
- Start heating it (set it to high)
- Add after this the rest of the ingredients except the butter.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes all together
- Once cooked, add the butter and start mixing until it melts.
- Serve and enjoy!