Ok, this might take a bit more than 20, but it’s worth it and fairly simple.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Tomato sauce
- Basically chop everything for the salad and toss it into a colander. Add salt and pepper after washing it and add some oil if you want to.
- For the potatoes, cut it into circles and pan-fry them for about 5 min or until golden.
- Once done, stack them into a tiny tower and a bit of tomato sauce around it while hot. This way the sauce will get warm and will taste better.
- Slice the chicken breast in half and add salt and pepper before frying it. Fry it 7 min each side or until golden.
- Serve! (as in the pic if you want).