A few months ago, along with Italian friends, we made “Pasta a la Norma”. Good company, warm weather and very very cold wine made it great. That and stand up comedy to make it even more enjoyable.
- Pasta fusilli
- Tomato sauce
- Boil the pasta for about 10 min or until “dente”.
- Pan fry a couple of slices of aubergine until acidity goes off (or when it’s soft enough, usually takes 5 minutes).
- In another pot, heat the tomato sauce for about 5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, mix the sauce with the pasta before serving.
- Serve, add the aubergine slices and add grated cheese.