Day 1! of trying these lovely knives. They sure deliver, as the whole process was quite simple and effortless. Since it’s raining and not warm at all, I decided to try a bit of a heavier recipe.
- 1 Pork chop
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Leek (can be half, depending on taste)
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Potatoes
- 100 gr of butter
- Use one small pan to add 25 gr of butter, melt it slowly.
- Chop the leek and the carrot in circles or small cubes, as you prefer and add it to the small pan, while hot and let it cook for 5 min.
- Take the pork chop and cut the surface with a few cut-lines, you might want to be careful and not cut it fully. add salt, pepper and rosemary
- In a bigger pan, add the rest of the butter, let it melt first, add the pork chop fry it for 5 minutes each side or until golden. The lines will make the pork chop cook way faster.
- Cut the potatoes into circles and then boil it with salted water for around 7 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are ready, add the paprika and serve.