After a really REALLY intense Eurocup game (ITA vs GER), celebrations were made and of course, my energy was on the floor by then, so I knew a quick but good breakfast will fix me up.
- 3 White bread slices
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon of butter (non-salted)
- 2 slices of onion
- Salt & pepper
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl and start whisking until the yolk breaks.
- Add the salt, pepper, coriander and basil into the mixture and whisk a bit more.
- In a frying pan, add the butter and let it melt (medium fire)
- Dice the onion slices and add them to the frying pan until they start getting brown.
- Take the bread slices and soak them in the egg mixture, both sides.
- Start frying them side by side until golden
- Serve (The decoration is chopped leek)