Monday! Since I am on a work hiatus until my next challenge and taking the opportunity to do some foodie tasks before my trip, I decided to go to a local market, in “Osloer Strasse”, Berlin.
Every good cook, chef, or foodie, in general, will always tell you “go fresh, go local!” and they were right!
That being said, just by the smell, it’s enough to tell you that you got something good for your next dish. I’m a meat lover (sorry veggies) but this dish, in particular, left me very satisfied and overall, Happy!
- 200 gr of pasta “Fusili” from Barilla
- 4 Rucola leaves
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 onion slice
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- salt & pepper
- Sweet red pepper powder
- 50 gr of butter
- Boil the pasta in salted water and add a bit of sweet red pepper powder for 10 min or until “dente”.
- In a pan, add the butter and let it melt.
- Cook the onions, mushrooms, parsley for about 5 minutes.
- After cooked, add the tomato paste until creating a sauce.
- Put the pasta into a colander and take the water out, add the parsley afterwards cold and mix.
- Add the sauce as well, keep mixing everything together and serve.