Before taking a blog-break, I will post a last one. Cold treat for the summer to come. quite easy (and cheap).
- Strawberries, as many as you like.
- Whip cream.
- 2 table spoons of nutella.
- 2 table spoons of powdered sugar.
- Powdered cinnamon.
- Take the root out of the strawberries and dig a hole in it, without cutting through the other side.
- fill it with whip cream, each.
- Melt the nutella until almost liquid, you can use the microwave quickly or a small pot.
- Once melt, dip the strawberries like in the picture below.
- Freeze for about 20 miinutes and then serve afterwards.
See you in a week!