Hey guys! it’s been almost 2 weeks of that much-needed hiatus. Now I’m back, ready to keep posting and enjoying Berlin of course. Brough some new ideas (besides getting Colombian coffee from mom), new pics and of course, waiting for your feedback.
I got this Idea from Cowei Restaurant and I gotta say, I wanted to try my version out.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- 1 and a 1/2 cup of water
- Red bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the rice for about 10 min in a pot. For this, add the rice, water, salt and pepper and start boiling until you see the rice is nice without much water and soft.
- Add the curry around the chicken breast.
- In a pan, heat it to medium fire and start cooking the chicken until golden. Then the last 3 minutes, cook it with high fire and stop.
- Cut the rucola, the red bell pepper, and the carrots as you prefer. In the picture, I used the carrot with a grind.
- Take out the rice and serve it in a deep dish.
- Add the veggies on top.
- Cut the chicken, place it on top of the dish, and that’s it!