As most people who knows me, they are aware that I spent some time in Moscow. Was quite an insightful time for me and learned a lot about the Slavic culture. Their traditions, ways of thinking and of course, despite the massive cold, their food!
I do hope to visit it again, in the meantime. Here it is!:
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 egg
- 2 spoons of chocolate powder
- 3 strawberries
- 1 spoon of powdered sugar
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Use a bowl and add the flour, chocolate powder, the egg, and start whisking.
- slowly add the milk (cold) until it becomes almost liquid.
- Also, add the salt and sugar and let it rest.
- Heat a big pan and add the oil
- Start pouring the mix with a soup ladle. Once the ladle is almost full, add it to the pan and fry it side by side for a few seconds each side, until brown.
- As soon as your blini are served and ready, smear the Nutella on one side and then roll it like in the picture below, repeat this process for all the servings you manage to get (should be 4 to 6).
- Place the strawberries on top, sprinkle the powdered sugar on top and you’re done!