This time, I decided to play a bit with the sides. All quite simple, but just adding a few tricks here and there.
You might need a bit over 20 min to put everything together.
- Beef filet
- 2 mushrooms
- 3 onion slices
- Red bell pepper
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- In a pot, cook the rice with 1 and a half cup of water (salted) for about 10 min.
- Once cooked, if you want to give it shape, you can serve it in a cup and then flip it in the plate. Garnish with the Rucola.
- Separatedly, start cooking in a pan, the red bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms, until brown.
- Once brown, add the beef filed, the thinner it is, the quicker it will cook, so fry each side quickly for 3 min each.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in slices and use wood sticks to stick them together like in the photo. A toothpick can do the work as well).
- Season it, as you prefer (myself, I chose paprika).
- Place it into a smaller frying pan, add the oil once it’s hot and turn them over a couple of times with metal tongs.
- In a cup add the mayo, Rucola, and oregano. Mix them together quickly.
- Place it on top of the potatoes.