I know, it’s Monday. You probably are not a morning person and without coffee, you can’t function. If this isn’t your case then congratulations! If it is then, the next recipe won’t be so troublesome. Chicken, we all love it.
- Chicken breast
- 1 Carrot
- 1 BIG potato
- Yellow bell pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Cut the potato, carrot, and yellow bell pepper into rounds or squares.
- In a small bowl, mix all them with the olive oil and celery.
- Put them into a baking bowl and cook them in the oven for about 20 min.
- Add seasoning to the chicken, salt pepper, and the annatto prior cooking.
- In a pan, sear them for 4 min per side at high heat, then lower the heat and let it cook for 3 more minutes.