Pretty self-explanatory title. This one I learned in Venezuela (my home country).
While I always though those meatballs were ONLY a part of spaghetti dishes, I never occurred to me to experiment with it. Yes, I can be delusional as that.
- 150 gr of Ground beef
- Tomato sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- Sunflower seed oil
- In a bowl mix the ground beef with the flour, oregano, salt, pepper and the macadamia nuts.
- In a pot, add a teaspoon of oil, turn on with high heat, and let the meatballs cook with the lid on, for 8 minutes or until brown.
- In a deep plate, cut the potatoes and leave the skin on.
- Mix them with the salt, pepper, oregano, and oil.
- Place them on a baking tray and cook for 20 min.
- In a cup, add 2 spoons of Mayo and tomato sauce. Mix them with the oregano and pepper.
Cut the cucumber in slices. You can stick them together with a toothpick.