After a visit from eastern countries, and getting warmer here around Berlin, it was time to do something eatable, sweet and cold. An alternative of ice-cream if you prefer.
Got some gifts from abroad, including Belarussian chocolate. That being said, it was an opportunity to try a new ingredient, so here we go.
- 1/2 bar of chocolate 90%
- 1/2 cup of milk rice
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 bar of milk chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- In a pot, add the milk, water, rice, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook it to high fire for 5 minutes, then to low fire for another 10 and stir periodically.
- Serve and let it cool down in a cup for 10 min.
- In another pot, add the milk chocolate and the butter.
- Melt the ingredients in low fire and stir it until creating a cream.
- Add it as a topping to the served rice.
- Take the dark chocolate and use a grinder to sprinkle on top of the cream.
- You may use the remaining dark chocolate as a decor.
- Cool it down in the fridge for 20 min.