Soooo. Back in Berlin after a lovely trip to Madrid. +40 over there and found almost impossible to cook since we had no working A/C. After meeting with friends and relatives, of course, found more ideas to share. Many of those happened to be vegetarian and I just realized, I have very few veggie recipes around here so! here’s a quick recipe for all the veggies out there.
- 1 tomato
- Half onion
- Half red bell pepper
- 150gr of cooked pasta
- 1 spoon of non-salted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the onion and the red bell pepper completely.
- In a big hot pan, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the onion, salt, pepper, and the red bell pepper let it cook until brown. Approx, 4 minutes.
- Reduce the fire to medium and start adding the cooked pasta, let it heat for about 5 minutes and keep mixing it with the onion and red bell pepper.
- Serve it in a deep dish.
- Slice the tomatoes and season them with salt, pepper and any other spice you prefer.
- Use butter as well with this pan (same quantity).
- Add the tomato slices and let them cook each side for 2 minutes each side.
- Serve on top.