For this time, the easiest snack. Won’t take more than 20 min to prepare and it’s a nice alternative for those who doesn’t like to eat anything fried.
This particular recipe can be modified depending on your taste in spices or veggies as garnish. Give it a try and have a great weekend everyone!
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Dice the potatoes as you prefer (you could to it as in the picture).
- Pre-heat the oven at 250° for about 10 min
- In a bowl, mix the pieces with the rest of the ingredients except the rucola.
- In a baking tray, place aluminum foil or baking paper on top. Add the olive oil and afterwards the potatoes with the spices added in the previous step.
- Let it cook for 20 min or until golden.
- Once out, chop some rucola and use as garnish.
- You can add your favorite sauce if you prefer.
- Let it cool down and serve!