So here is the first post in “weekly” format, terribly sorry for the short hiatus.
My new job does take most of my time, luckily we got weekends!
This recipe I got from my cousin Diego while we were living in Barcelona a couple of years ago, however, I made my own version of it and I hope you like it. Like most of my recipes, these portions are though for one, but can easily be adapted for multiple servings as needed.
- Red bell pepper (make sure it’s a 4 end red bell pepper!)
- 100 gr of minced meat
- Tomato paste
- Salt & Pepper
- First, you will need to cut the top of the red bell pepper and take out the seeds, like shown in the picture. NOTE: the filling recipe is thought for one big red bell pepper case.
- In a pan, fry the onion and bits of red bell pepper until they start to get soft (takes about 5 min at medium -high fire)
- Once cooked, add the minced meat and keep frying until brown (8 minutes)
- Add the tomato and the rest of the ingredients except the rucola.
- Start mixing at low fire now.
- Once ready, chop the rucola and add it to your mix.
- Last step, mix and serve it into the red bell pepper you cut at the beginning.