Summer is still hanging around Berlin. +30 Today. Normally this would translate as going to the park, set a nice BBQ, by default this would occur in Tempelhof. But! Since I’m still low on energy after an eventful week, I decided to simplify today’s dish.
With a limited amount of ingredients and of course, can be done within 10 minutes.
- 1 Red bell pepper (‘Lady Bell’)
- 1 Onion
- 200 grams of Sausage (Thüringer Rostbratwurst)
- In a non-stick pan, preheat it for 2 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients except the Parley and Rucola to Toss the pan while hot.
- Cover the pan with a lid (make sure is big enough).
- While cooking, feel free to toss the ingredients since they need to be cooked evenly.
- Let it cook for 6 minutes at medium fire.
- Within the last 4 minutes, add the parsley and change the fire to low, this will allow the parsley to leave a nice aroma before serving.