I know. Didn’t posted in time. But as promised, here’s a fish recipe. Also posted in Instagram stories as @thedullcook
It was my first attempt to post with the IG story feature, worked half way so, for now, I will write down the recipe and of course, its super easy.
- Atlantic Cod filet
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 scallion
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of salted butter
- Sunflower seed oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into tiny pieces.
- Boil them in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Once boiled, get rid of the water and add the butter and milk.
- With a whisk, start mixing everything until you create a puree.
- Add the dill and mix it a little bit.
- Heat a big pan and add the sunflower seed oil once the pan is hot
- Season the cod before.
- Sear the cod each side until golden and let it rest, should take less than 3 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and the Scallion, season them with salt, pepper and serve.