This is my fist attempt at making a Vegan recipe. So for those who are experts in the are, feel free to correct my mistakes. Since Berlin is quite a hub for Vegans, I decided to try my luck and offer something from my side.
Although my knowledge is quite little about it, if you got any ideas, please share it. Will be much appreciated! 🙂
- Almond milk
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup of Jasmin rice
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- sunflower seed oil
- Apple vinegar
- For the rice, you will need to add in a pot, the water, salt, pepper, vinegar, sunflower seed, and rice and let it cook for 6 min with the lid on.
- For the puree, boil the cauliflower and carrot until it gets soft enough (pretend is mash potatoes).
- Once it’s cooked, take the water out and add the almond milk. Start mixing.
- After mixing add the scallion, the coriander and serve as you prefer.
- Boil the broccoli separately and season it at your taste.