After a very VERY nice trip to Kiev, I dedicated most of my time to catch up at work. Just when I finished this recipe, flu kicked in and kept me away for a while. So the recipe was just there, waiting to be published and it never did. If you like fruits and Nutella, this is for you.
As most of the recipes written there, these are portions for one. You can adjust as needed.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 and a half spoon of sugar
- 1/3 cup of Nutella
- 1 Green apple
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 min at 250C°
- Mix the flour, eggs, milk, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl until you get a consistent mix
- Take a cake form (I took a small round one), butter it up and add the mix until it gets half full.
- Cover it with aluminum foil (poke a couple of holes in it).
- Bake for 35 min.
- Take it out and let it rest.
- In a cup, melt the Nutella (you can use a microwave or the Bain-Marie method).
- Once melt, use it as a topping for the small cake and let it cool down for another 10 min.
- Add the powdered sugar and some apple slices.