It took me some hours to find a supermarket with black pasta, alas, I couldn’t find it. Instead, I tried with green pasta (vegetable based) to try this recipe in particular.
If any reader knows where to get decent black pasta in Berlin or surroundings, do let me know, since I want to try it anyway!
It started as an experiment but worked (at least for me).
- King Prawns 50 gr
- Green pasta 150 gr
- 2 mushrooms
- 4 walnuts
- 1 spoon of butter
- Salt & pepper
- Boil the pasta in salted water for about 10 min.
- Cut the mushrooms as small as possible.
- Crush the walnuts.
- In a pan, melt the butter and start roasting the walnuts with the parsley and mushrooms in high fire for 2 minutes.
- Set the pan to medium fire, add the prawns to the pan and stir them with the rest, for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the pasta in a different bowl once is cooked and add the rest of ingredients.
- Add the pepper, start mixing and serve.