According to some feedback, I should start paying attention to portions and trying to improve some of the plating techniques previously shown, that would be none.
So here, besides serving a quite small and simple dish, there are some changes regarding presentation, portion and flavour profile.
I hope you like it!
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 – 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 150 gr of King Prawns
- half red bell pepper
- 3 white onion slices
- non-salted butter
- Add the rice, cayenne pepper, curry, salt and the water in a pot, cook it to high fire for 5 minutes, lid off.
- let it cook another 5 min at low fire, lid on.
- Serve (you can use a small glass to get the effect in picture)
- Melt the butter in a big pan at high fire
- Add the red bell pepper, onion, celery and coriander
- Start frying them for 2 minutes and then add the prawns.
- Once everything is together, set the pan on low fire, add the prawns and cover the pan with a lid.
- The prawns should have a darker colour before serving.
- Add sauce to taste.