March. Spring. So we better add colors to our recipes! This one will be a bit more experimental, after all we are plaing with more ingredients than usual. However, it’s worth it since it will give a different twsit to a very basic recipe. Since fish is quite a versatile protein, we will start this month cooking with it.
- Cobbler 100 gr
- Green peas 50 gr
- Red onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut the fillet half way 3 times (as see on pic)
- add the cardamon, salt, pepper
- At medium fire, fry it in a medium size pan with Sunflower oil (4 minutes per side or until golden).
- in a small pot, with very little amount of salted water, boil the carrots and ginger.
- Slice the red onion as prefered.
- Dice the dill as small as possible
- Boil the green peas with the coriander until cooked (5 minutes)
- Toss the water and once you keep the ingredients, mash them together until you get a puree.