So it came to my attention that I haven’t posted recent small dishes. In this one, you can serve them separately or all together, depending on your taste and occasion. If you are looking to a more ‘fulfilling’ recipe, I strongly suggest to browse among my other recipes since this one, it’s rather of an in-between meal. Get ready!
- 1/2 cup of parboiled rice
- 1 cup of water
- orange bell pepper
- white onion
- white mushrooms
- Salt & pepper
- 150 gr of minced pork meat
- 1/2 teaspoon of macadamia nuts (powder)
- 1 spoon of all-purpose flour
- Seasoning (cumin, salt and pepper)
- 2 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Dice the orange bell pepper, onion and mushrooms. Add them to a pot
- Fill it with the cup of water, rice, salt, pepper and cook for 7 minutes.
- Slice and season it with the cayenne pepper and curry.
- Stick a toothpick in between and fry it until darker yellow or gold.
- Mix all the ingredients listed before until you create several meatballs
- Pan-fry them until brown
Garnish with your preferred herbs, sauce and serve.