I know. Berlin, land of the healthy menu’s (except the weekly döner) started to get to me.
However, it ended up to be quite sweet and surprisingly healthy. It is very VERY easy to do. If in your opinion, still needs to be a bit healthier than that, go to a doctor! Geez (kidding!)
The type of glass is optional and you can always replace your sweetener with another of your choice. Think of this particular recipe as a base for many other types of ice cream.
- A handful of strawberries (around 100 grammes)
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Dark chocolate (90%)
- Honey (or your preferred sweetener)
- Add everything except the dark chocolate into a food processor or blender.
- Once you have everything mixed (should have the consistency of a smoothie), freeze it for around 1 hour.
- Scoop and serve in your preferred glass.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate on top (as shown in the picture)
- Eat it! eat it all!