Inspired by 2 recent visitors, I got a few sweets as gifts. Granted, part of such sweets were gladly eaten, the other ones are used here. Either way, you can find a local equivalent easily.
You can use any type of cup to serve and garnish to top with. If you are not a sweet tooth, you might as well skip this post 🙂
- 4 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of baking flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 4 cookies of your choice
- Add the cacao powder and the eggs into a bowl and start mixing
- Melt the butter separately and add it to your cacao mix
- Crush the cookies!
- Once you add the butter to your mix, add the milk but keep mixing, do no add the milk all at once, do it after a few whisks.
- Add the sugar, the cookies (this will give a nice body to your mix) and keep mixing until you get a consistent cream
- In a cup or glass of your choice add the mix you just did, you can serve as many as possible depending on how big you want your dessert to be 🙂
- Heat it in a microwave for about 3 minutes or until the mix becomes a small cake
- Once out, let it cool down and top it with any garnish you prefer, I chose meringue cookies for it
- Eat it, eat it all!