Another rainy week in Berlin. Visitors are finally gone and after that, I most definitely needed another dessert recipe. You can never go wrong with fruits, so this one should be interesting enough. The plating was just a spur of the moment thing, you can decorate it as easy or complex as you feel like. Also, it is good to point out that this, is a portion for 6!
- 1/3 cup of raspberries
- 1/3 cup of strawberries
- 1/3 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of fat-free yoghourt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Splash vanilla extract, optional
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Cut the fruits as small as possible (if you have a food processor or blender, even better)
- Once you make a “juice” out of it, use a colander to pour the mix into a bowl.
- Take half of the content from the bowl and mix it with the yoghourt.
- Now you have 2 different sweeteners.
- Serve or plate as preferred.
- Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt if using in a 12-ounce microwave-safe ceramic mug.
- Blend thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before eating.
- Serve as preferred. You can invert the mug to take the content out, use shots or just serve with the mug 🙂
- You can decorate it with milk chocolate powder and/or powdered sugar.