Hey everyone. I hope you’re having a great summer. The posts will be slightly delayed since I’m overseas. Once back to Berlin the blog should be updated. In the meantime, here is a recipe I made before leaving. I hope you enjoy it and not afraid of pan-frying a lot! Thanks for reading and get cooking!
- Chicken breast
- Red bell pepper
- White mushrooms
- Season the chicken and pan fry it 7 minutes each side or until golden
- Add the dill and serve
- Cut the carrots as shown in the pictures (you can also use the Julienne cut style to do so)
- Boil them until soft in salted water
- Using a colander, take the water out and let them dry for a few minutes
- Using sunflower seed oil, pan fry them until you get a darker color, should take about 3 minutes at high fire
- Cut and dice the red bell pepper, leek, onions and white mushrooms
- Pan fry them in medium fire for 7 minutes until you get a caramelized color.