This time I was more of an assistant rather than the main cook and we decided to make Waffles (I never had any for breakfast). If you have a waffle machine, you’re in luck! If not, do read anyway in hopes that you will borrow one and try to make waffles yourself 🙂 (Be ready for a lot of sugar and many thanks to Rita :D)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (you can also replace one of the cups with corn flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat waffle iron to the desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.