A few months of bumpy roads and big change about to happen, found the energy, time and motivation to do this again! So here it goes. A take on the traditional egg, but this time, you get to play a bit with the yolks!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- Dark toasted bread
- 3 table spoons of Quark cheese
- Cayenne pepper
- Nutmeg nut powder
- Red chili pepper powder
- Slice in half all the hard boiled eggs
- In a bowl take out the yolks and leave the whites apart
- Mix the quark cheese with the yolks until getting an uniform mix
- Add the spices into the mix (Oregano, Cayenne pepper, Nutmeg nut powder, Red chili pepper powder)
- Using an icy pastry bag (or spoon), serve the mix into the boiled whites.
- Serve along with the dark toasted bread and veggies of choice.