Between work, courses and now a global pandemic, more and more people have to be isolated for the sake of health. It can be frustrating if you’re an outdoorsy person or if you just enjoy bar-hoping all the time. Those activities will have to be put on hold, for now.
That being said, there is definitely a trend of staying distracted with online workouts, courses and of course going to the kitchen. When it comes to food there are 2 main trends here:
- You order via your favorite food delivery app
- You read blogs like this one and start to cooking.
Lets focus on the second, from now on. This dish is quite simple and will not take more than a few steps to replicate it:
- White mushrooms
- 1 Chicken breast
- Red onions
- Red bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt, Black pepper and nutmeg
- Chop the chicken breast, add the spices (Salt, Black pepper and nutmeg) and the olive oil.
- Start mixing it together, this way the spices will really stick to the chicken
- Chop the rest of the ingredients
- Use a big frying pan (although I recommend a wok) and start frying every at medium fire until brown.
- Serve (see? simple)
QUESTION: Should I start making videos?